Sunday 23 March 2014

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my first blog! Thanks to the suggestions of some great friends I am creating this blog to share with everyone some fun D.I.Y. beauty product recipes.

The reason I am doing this is because there are currently so many poor little creatures out there living terrible lives to support the consumer beauty product industry! And sadly, there are so many companies out that put the cute little bunny pictures on their bottles, and advertise to be cruelty free while they are actually owned by larger parent companies who do employ animal testing routinely. So this means, even if that bottle of shampoo really hasn't been tested on animals, the ingredients most likely have been and you could be getting tricked into supporting a business that is hurting our furry little friends without even knowing it!

I know there are so many people out there who feel this is completely unacceptable, and I totally agree - which is why I am going to be posting here about how you can make your own gorgeous goodies! 

Thank you for reading, hope you will find something you love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment